Who am I? I ask myself this a lot so I thought I would share a list of things that you may not know about me. I always think its great for potential clients to know the girl behind the camera, so here is a "little" list.
- I am a mother to Elliott Wolf
- I am married to a beard chap
- I have an obsession with Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit
- Mountains, hills and forests are always on my mind
- Green fingered girl, I love to be in my garden
- I cry a lot
- Music and movies spark my imagination
- I spend way too much time thinking about the passed
- I am irrational
- I like sleep way too much
- My favourite places are New Zealand and Canada
- I dream to live in Hobbiton
- My favourite movie is Braveheart
- I wish I had thick hair
- I LOVE a bubble bath
- I can't dance
- But I can sing (I think)
- I love Wolves and Raccoons
- I flitter which is why nothing ever gets done
- I can be really shy but then really loud
- I rarely can be seen out of a dress

Post a Comment